Geyser Clinic is the best place in Hyderabad to get your V Guard Geyser (Water Heater) repaired because our technicians at Geyser Clinic provide the best V Guard water heater service in Hyderabad. We are capable of servicing all the Brands of V Guard Water Heaters.
Geyser Clinic is the most trustworthy place on the internet and you can count on our engineers at Geyser Clinic for 100% Quality Service. We use genuine parts while servicing V Guard geysers so that you need not worry about the frequent breakdown of parts of geyser even after repairing. Our engineers at Geyser clinic provide the best service at the most reasonable and affordable charges. Our Technicians will be at your doorstep within 24 hours of your complaint being registered or they will schedule your appointment at your convenience. Our well-equipped technicians will reach the service location on time so that you won’t have to postpone or cancel your pre-planned endeavors and meetings.
Our technicians are just one call away if you are looking for the best service center for V Guard geyser installation, repair, and servicing. You can either book your complaint by calling for our service or fill out our online Complaint booking form to get your complaint registered.
Why Geyser Clinic is the best water heater service in the market?
1. Our Technicians are the best in the market with over 10 years’ experience.
2. Our technicians are professionals who provide a completely hassle-free service.
3. The Spare parts our technicians use are 100% genuine.
4. No hidden or extra charges and no fake promises
5. Technicians from Geyser Clinic provide services and more affordable and reasonable charges.
6. Our Technicians will call you within minutes of your complaint being registered.
7. We Provide 100% quality service with assured customer satisfaction.
8. You can rely on us for the best service in Hyderabad.
We can assure you to count on us for an affordable, hassle-free and super fast repair of your V Guard Water Heater.
Different Water Heater models of V Guard:
1. Storage Water Heaters:
- V Guard Ema Storage Water heater
- V Guard Iris Storage Water heater
- V Guard Victo Storage Water heater
- V Guard Calino Storage Water heater
- V Guard Steamer Plus Storage Water heater
- V Guard Verano Storage Water heater
- V Guard Pebble Storage Water heater
- V Guard Sprinhot Plus Storage Water heater
- V Guard Krystal Storage Water heater
2. Instant Water Heaters:
- V Guard Pebble Insta Instant Water heater
- V Guard Sprinhot Instant Water heater
- V Guard Iris Instant Water heater
- V Guard Veehot Instant Water heater
3. Solar Water Heaters:
- V Guard V Hot Solar Water Heater
- V Guard Win Hot Solar Water Heater
- V Guard SSAL Solar Water Heater
- V Guard Win Hot Solar Water Heater
4. Gas Water Heater:
- V Guard Safelo Plus Gas Water Heater
5. Immersion Heater Rods:
- V Guard Smart VIH Immersion Water Heater
- V Guard VIH Immersion Water Heater
Common questions generally asked by V Guard Customers:
Q1: Can I connect the water pump to the water heater?
Ans: Yes, you can. But the pressure of the pump must less than 8 Bar (0.8Mpa). Because V Guard water heater can withstand 8 bar pressure. If you aren’t sure how to do it, then call Geyser Clinic which provides the best V Guard water heater service in Hyderabad.
Q2: Can one Water heater be connected to two bathrooms?
Ans: Yes. One water heater can be connected to two bathrooms because it is cold storage type and high working efficiency. You may ask the Geyser Clinic plumber to connect the hot water pipe to another bathroom or kitchen with a pipeless than 8m, otherwise, it’ll take a longer time to get cold water. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best V Guard water heater service in Hyderabad to get it done within minutes.
Q3: What are the safety precautions to be followed?
Ans: 1. The water heater must have a separate power socket and a reliable grounding line.
2. Please do not plug and unplug the power cord with your wet hand.
3. When the first using, do not power on the water heater before the tank has been fully filled with water.
4. Before bathing, adjust the mixing water temperature to a comfortable temperature in order to avoid scalding. Be careful, water above 50 ℃ may cause scalding.
5. There is a magnesium rod inside the tank and used for protecting it is not eroded, 2~3 years please replace it.
6. When you will be not at home for a long time, please close the water inlet valve and power it off to avoid any potential safety problems.
7. When your water heater has any malfunction, please do not open the cover of the machine yourself, please contact Koryo service number. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best v Guard water heater service in Hyderabad to get it done within minutes.
Q4: What do I do in the case of Water Leakage?
Ans: Please check if the water is dropping water from safety valve (a small part connected with water heater inlet), if yes, this is normal on internal pressure release. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best V Guard Water heater service in Hyderabad to get your Water heater repaired within minutes.
Q5: Why does it feel as if the heating speed is slow sometimes?
Ans: This tends to happen in the electricity peak season and time period. As the power voltage is low, the electric heater of the water heater works at a low level of power; On the other hand, heating to the set temperature makes the temperature difference becoming greater because water temperature in the water heater cylinder is low. Therefore working time is extended, and it is felt that the heating speed slows down on the water heater.
Q6: Why is the temperature from the V Guard Solar Water Heater low?
A possible reason why the temperature is low:
1. In bad weather or winter when the sun is relatively low, the sunlight time is short, atmosphere quality is poor, and sunshine radiation energy is insufficient
2. The valve for water supply is loose or damaged
3. The vacuum tube cannot effectively collect heat due to a blockage in the front of it
4. Dust on the tube
5. The water tank has a small capacity, but it requires a large amount of water. When the hot water is used up, the water doesn’t become hot
1. Use auxiliary electric heating as an option
2. Tighten or replace the valve
3. Remove the blockage or change the location for installation
4. Clean the tube surface
5. Replace a larger capacity water heater