Havells geyser customer care number Hyderabad
Are you searching for Havells geyser customer care number Hyderabad? Havells geysers are one of the most trusted geysers to purchase. Most of the Havells geyser customers will search toll-free numbers if they have in warranty. At the geyser clinic that provides all types of geyser brand repair and installations in Hyderabad. Our service engineers are experts to resolve all types of geyser problems. You can either book your complaint by calling (79971 00064) our service team (or) fill out our online Complaint booking form to get your complaint registered.
Havells geyser is one of the most sought-after brands when it comes to water heaters. It is also a versatile brand offering all types of water heaters.
Why Geyser Clinic is the best Havells water heater service in the market?
- Our Geyser Technicians are the best in the market with over6 years’ experience.
- Our Geyser technicians are professionals who provide completely hassle-free service.
- The Spare parts our technicians use are 100% genuine and guaranteed.
- No hidden or extra charges and no fake promises by our engineers
- Havells geyser Technicians from Geyser Clinic provide Havells services at a more affordable and reasonable charge.
- Our Geyser Technicians will call you within minutes of your complaint being registered.
- Customer Satisfaction is our motto
- You can rely on us for the best service in Hyderabad.
We can assure you to count on us for an affordable, hassle-free, and super-fast repair of your Havells Water Heater.
Different Water Heater Models of Havells:
- Instant Water Heater:
- Storage Water Heater:
- Havells Adonia Storage Water Heater
- Havells Quatro Storage Water Heater
- Havells Bello Prime Storage Water Heater
- Havells Puro Storage Water Heater
- Havells Senzo Storage Water Heater
- Havells Monza DX Storage Water Heater
- Havells Instanio Storage Water Heater
- Havells Nazz Storage Water Heater
- Gas Water Heater:
- Solar Water Heater:
Common questions generally asked by Havells Customers:
Q1: Can I connect the water pump to the water heater?
Ans: Yes, you can. But the pressure of the pump must be less than 8 Bar (0.8Mpa). Because Havells water heater can withstand 8 bar pressure. If you aren’t sure how to do it, then call Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells geyser service in Hyderabad.
Q2: Can one Water heater be connected to two bathrooms?
Ans: Yes. One water heater can be connected to two bathrooms because it is cold storage type and has high working efficience. You may ask the Geyser Clinic plumber to connect the hot water pipe to another bathroom or kitchen with a pipe less than 8m, otherwise, it’ll take a longer time to get cold water. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells geyser service in Hyderabad to get it done within minutes.
Q3: What are the safety precautions to be followed?
Ans: 1. The water heater must have a separate power socket and reliable grounding line.
- Please do not plug and unplug the power cord with your wet hand.
- When the first use, do not power on the water heater before the tank has been fully filled with water.
- Before bathing, adjust the mixing water temperature to a comfortable temperature in order to avoid scalding. Be careful, water above 50 ℃ may cause scalding.
- There is a magnesium rod inside the tank used for protecting it is not eroded, 2~3 years please replace it.
- When you will be not at home for a long time, please close the water inlet valve and power it off to avoid any potential safety problems.
- When your water heater has any malfunction, please do not open the cover of the machine yourself, please contact Havells service hotline.
Q4: What do I do in case of Water Leakage?
Ans: Please check if water is dropping water from the safety valve (a small part connected with the water heater inlet), if yes, this is normal on internal pressure release. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells geyser service in Hyderabad to get your Water heater repaired within minutes.
Q5: Why does it feel as if the heating speed is slow sometimes?
Ans: This tends to happen in the electricity peak season and time period. As the power voltage is low, the electric heater of the water heater works at a low level of power; On the other hand, heating to the set temperature makes the temperature difference become greater because water temperature in the water heater cylinder is low. Therefore working time is extended, and it is felt that the heating speed slows down on the water heater.
Q6: Why is the temperature from the Havells Solar Water Heater low?
A possible reason why the temperature is low:
- In bad weather or winter when the sun is relatively low, the sunlight time is short, atmosphere quality is poor, and sunshine radiation energy is insufficient
- The valve for the water supply is loose or damaged
- The vacuum tube cannot effectively collect heat due to a blockage in the front of it
- Dust on the tube
- The water tank has a small capacity, but it requires a large amount of water. When the hot water is used up, the water doesn’t become hot
- Use auxiliary electric heating as an option
- Tighten or replace the valve
- Remove the blockage or change the location for installation
- Clean the tube surface
- Replace a larger capacity water heater
Common problems you might face while using a Geyser:
- Water Dripping through Geyser:
One of the problems is a dripping geyser. A little bit of dripping is normal but if it is more than just a few drops then this can be an indication of a faulty control valve. Get this valve checked and get it replaced if there is no chance of repairs. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells Water Heater Service in Hyderabad
- Overheating Geyser:
Another most common problem is an overheating geyser. When the geyser is left in the “on” position, it might not just overheat the water but it might even explode it. In this case, switch the geyser off and call a plumber. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells Water Heater Service in Hyderabad.
- Water not hot enough or no hot water at all:
Another common geyser problem is the water obtained from the geyser is not hot enough or not hot at all. If there is no hot water at all then you must check the geyser circuit breaker. You must reset the circuit breaker once or twice. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells Water Heater Service in Hyderabad.
- Water leaking through the ceiling:
If the water is leaking through the ceiling then it means that the geyser has burst or it might be leaking. In this case, switch off the power supply and call a plumber by contacting Geyser clinic to get your problem solved. Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells Water Heater Service in Hyderabad
Contact Geyser Clinic which provides the best Havells geyser water heater service in Hyderabad to get it done within minutes.