HSE-HAS water heater are available in 70 & 100 litre capacities. This makes it ideal for multi point applications and high volume usage.
Volume (L) 70/100
Longer life in toughest water conditions with Blue Diamond® glass lined tank.
Temperature Control Knob
Temperature Control Knob Easy temperature settings.
Glass-Coated Incoloy Heating Element
Glass-Coated Incoloy Heating Element Resistant to scale formation.
Advanced PUF Insulation
Advanced PUF Insulation High energy efficiency and power savings.
Long-lasting Anode Rod
Long-lasting Anode Rod 2X lifespan as compared to normal magnesium rod.
AO Smith HSC-HAS Geyser Specifications
- Power[W] 3000
- Voltage/Frequency[V/Hz] 230~/50
- Rated water pressure[N/cm2] 80
- Rated water pressure [water head(meters)] 80
- Temperature range[°C] 25-75*
- Inlet/Outlet connections [inch] 1/2BSP
- Weight 29kg
- Volume 70L
- Actual Stdg. Loss [kWh/24h/45°C diff] 0.842
- Reheating time for 35°C rise [in min] 36
- Dimensions (in mm) [H*W*D] 485 X 866 X 465 mm